Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content


Heartbreaking video of a Pregnant woman battling to save herself and baby after contracting coronavirus



 Heartbreaking video of a Pregnant woman battling to save herself and baby after contracting coronavirus
A heavily pregnant 39 year old mum, Karen Mannering, has revealed the anguish she faces as she battles to save herself and unborn child after contracting the deadly coronavirus.


Karen from Kent, UK is bedridden in a British hospital's Intensive Care Unit and filmed an emotional video showing herself struggling to breathe as a result of the attacks to her immune system caused by the virus.

                                           Heartbreaking video of a Pregnant woman battling to save herself and baby after contracting coronavirus

While strapped to a life-saving equipment, Karen warned the public they ‘will kill someone’ if they decide to meet their friends for a walk in the sunshine or a ‘stupid beer’, saying such actions increase the risk of contracting the novel coronavirus as the UK's death toll jumped to 477 on Friday.


From her hospital bed, Karen said: ‘I am 39 years old and I am 26 weeks pregnant nearly with my baby. I have just been told that I have Covid-19 and I have been ill for two weeks. ‘I have been in hospital now since Saturday and today is Wednesday. I have pneumonia in both lungs and I’m fighting for me and my baby. ‘It is not worth going out and you might think you wouldn’t but you can get another time.’

‘I have three kids at home and a husband who I can’t see. I don’t know where I caught it from but I’m very ill.
‘I’m telling you now if you are going to meet your friend for a stupid beer or a sea walk because the weather is nice you are going to take this home and you are going to kill someone, one of your family members.
‘Stop going out and listen to Boris, just don’t go out it is not worth it.’
 
Watch video below.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...