Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content





Rihanna vows to have four kids with or without a partner as she graces the cover of British Vogue



Rihanna vows to have four kids with or without a partner as she graces the cover of British Vogue

Barbadian singer and businesswoman, Rihanna has made history by becoming the first person to grace the cover of British Vogue in a durag for a high-fashion shoot.

Speaking with the magazine, the 32-year-old opened up on her plans to start her family as well as her upcoming projects.

Sharing her personal aspirations, the singer revealed she's open to raising 'three or four children' alone if she doesn't find The One, telling the publication in its May issue: 'Would I do it on my own? Hell yeah!' 

Rihanna, who split from Saudi billionaire Hassan Jameel in January following a three-year romance, added: 'I'll have kids - three or four of 'em'.

Rihanna vows to have four kids with or without a partner as she graces the cover of British Vogue

Hailing 'love' as the most fundamental element in being a parent, Rihanna said: 'Hell yeah, I feel like society makes me want to feel like 'Oh you got it wrong …' They diminish you as a mother, [if] there's not a dad in your kid's lives. 

'But the only thing that matters is happiness, that's the only healthy relationship between a parent and a child. That's the only thing that can raise a child truly, is love.' 

On her plans to release new music, the fashion designer said she's working 'aggressively' on new music.

She explained: 'I can't say when I'm going to drop … but I am very aggressively working on music.

'I don't want all my albums to feel like themes. There are no rules, there's no format, there's nothing. There's just good music and if I feel it, I'm putting it out.'

The singer confirmed she's also set to explore reggae music, saying: 'That is happening… I feel like I have no boundaries. I've done everything - I've done all the hits, I've tried every genre - now I'm just, I'm wide open. I can make anything that I want.' 

Rihanna explained: 'I can't listen to my voice, you know. Oh, I'm nervous before even getting in the car to go to something, It can be devastating. 

'And when I pull up to the red carpet, I'm like…Are you kidding me? I left the Grammys one time. Left! In the middle of my hair and make-up. My hair half up, half of my lash on…' 
Rihanna vows to have four kids with or without a partner as she graces the cover of British Vogue
On the success of her cosmetic brand, she added: 'I'm shocked by people saying, ''Oh my god, what made you think of making make-up for black girls?'' I'm like, What? You thought this was like a marketing strategy? Like I'm a genius? 

'It's shocking most of the time, then it turns into disappointment that this is groundbreaking right now. In my mind, this was just normal.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...