Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content

Refer people infected with Coronavirus to me, I’ll treat them – Adamawa clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga says (photos)




Refer people infected with Coronavirus to me, I?ll treat them ? Adamawa clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga says (photos)
Adamawa-based clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga has asked Nigerians to bring anyone diagnosed with Coronavirus to him, promising he would use his ''powers as a pastor ''to heal them. 

Refer people infected with Coronavirus to me, I?ll treat them ? Adamawa clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga says (photos)

Bishop Zuga who is the founder of House of Joy Ministry, said this at a crusade for the ''sensitization against Coronavirus'' in Yola, Adamawa State.

The worshippers practiced no form of social distancing during the crusade.

Refer people infected with Coronavirus to me, I?ll treat them ? Adamawa clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga says (photos)

In his words
”No virus can survive in my body, my body is the temple of God, it can’t accommodate anything called virus. Coronavirus is not different from other diseases that God has been using me to heal. A virus cannot decide for me. I will stay at home when I want, not when coronavirus is giving orders. I can’t stop going to church because of a mere virus. How can I dishonor the Creator because of the creature? I cannot help the devil to kill people by forcing them to stay at home and be killed by hunger. There is no difference between those who died of Coronavirus and who died of hunger. I am calling on all sick people, not only victims of Coronavirus in Nigeria and beyond to meet me in Yola, Adamawa State. They will surely go back with a tangible testimony.”
Refer people infected with Coronavirus to me, I?ll treat them ? Adamawa clergyman, Bishop Sam Zuga says (photos) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...