Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content

"I have no more money to feed" - Actor Mike Godson writes to VP Osinbajo




"I have no more money to feed" - Actor Mike Godson writes to VP Osinbajo
Actor Mike Godson wrote an open letter to the Vice President of Nigeria, Prof, Yemi Osinbajo to inform him that there's hunger in the land and he has been affected by it.

The Nollywood actor said he is down to his last post of soup and there's no hope for another as he can't work at the moment due to the Coronavirus lockdown in Nigeria.

He added that he can't go out to look for food, for fear of being arrested by the task force.

He wrote: "Your exellency the vice president federal republic of NIGERIA.

"Dear sir, My name is "Mike Godson" I'm a Nigerian Actor with the Nigerian film industry.

"Sir, We have been instructed by the federal and state government to strictly avoid social gatherings and stay in our various houses, due to the spread of the virus. I must commend the federal and state government levels for the aggressive measures put in place to ensure the country's safety. But sir, the hunger in the land has finally reached my house.

"As I write this letter, I have just finished eating my last pot of soup and there's no hope for another one as my source of income has been put on hold until further notice.

"Your exellency sir, i have no more money to feed. If you were in Lagos, I would have walked straight to your house and ask for food because I stay in the same estate with you.

"I know I will be arrested by those mobile police officers in thier hundreds, assigned to your residence after I must have shouted your name 3 times. But sir, as long as I see you and ask for food to eat, I don't mind being purnished for hunger at this point.

"Finally sir, I just want to know if the relief packages sent out in envelopes by the federal government will reach this side of Lagos, because your exellency sir, The Hunger on the way will be more than corona virus O! Please help O! Thank you Sir.  @profosinbajo Yours sincerely!"

"I have no more money to feed" - Actor Mike Godson writes to VP Osinbajo

He added in another post: "For those that reached out to offer me a new pot of soup, thanks alot. But my post was for the vice president and not for you. I was asking for my own share of the 15billion sent out to Nigerians to help keep them at home."
"I have no more money to feed" - Actor Mike Godson writes to VP Osinbajo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Young Kenyan billionaire heiress dies in tragic road accident Terca Muigai, the daughter of Kenyan billionaire and Keroche Breweries Chairman. Joseph Karanja, died on Saturday, May 2, following a tragic accident. Terca was until her death, the Strategy and Innovation Director at Keroche Breweries. Keroche Breweries announced her death in a press statement. “As we begin preparation for her final sendoff we ask for respect and privacy during these difficult times,” part of the statement read. The Keroche Board and Directors described Tecra as brilliant adding that her passion and energy were the source of crucial innovations in enriching the company’s products. “While we mourn the loss of a remarkable young lady, we also celebrate her life and hope that it serves as an example to young people around the world to work hard to make their dreams come true and be willing to explore and push their limits,” their statement added. Tecra was a private pe...