Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content


"I’ve wasted opportunities and years with a good for nothing man" - Kelly Handsome's baby mama accuses him of being a dead beat father




Mirabel Moradeyo, who dated singer Nigerian singer, Kelly Handsome for 15 years and shares a daughter with him, has gone on Instagram to call him out.

She said Kelly is a dead beat father to their daughter and their little girl now calls someone else "dad".

She also claims Kelly Handsome alienated her from her family when they were together and  accused her of being a prostitute whenever she assisted him in achieving something he thought was impossible.

She wrote:

I woke up today looking at my beautiful daughter n I’m so grateful to God  although it’s sad that d man she calls DAD isn’t her real father n I laugh at how I’ve wasted opportunities n years with a good for nothing man... I thought it was love but I was being played! I supported and encouraged him, accommodated him also even when I was warned by family n friends that he made me turn to enemies because he didn’t want me to see d light. LADIES BE CAREFUL OF THE MEN YOU SUPPORT.... I supported his career at d detriment of my relationship with family n friends n people who genuinely cared about me! I was constantly called a whore cos I helped him out with things he thought was impossible.. he always assumed I slept with people to get d things I have n to get to where I am today.. I’m sincerely grateful to God that he didn’t allow me leave my back on d ground. I got up, dusted myself, started communicating with important people I had ignored over d years, putting things together n setting things up to d level I want to be n God is making all that possible.... Thinking to myself, I should have achieved all of this a long time ago but love they say is blind, only if you let it blind your visions. No regrets whatsoever, God gat me n I’ll come back here in no time to drop a long list of my achievements but till then I’ll sit n sip my wine n laugh at how someone thinks he ruined me
As for my daughter, in due time I’ll show her what a REAL DAD is as Shes gradually erase d memories of a dead beat father she has in her head.. I’ll teach her to love her real father as she grows. LADIES AGAIN I SAY, BE CAREFUL OF D MEN YOU LET IN YOUR LIVES N D MEN YOU SUPPORT! Some are demons in disguise, Some stick around to drain you in all ramifications, mentally, physically, financially n spiritually.. Always seek d face of God before embarking on certain journeys. I don’t wanna go into details but time will tell 

"I?ve wasted opportunities and years with a good for nothing man" - Kelly Handsome
"I?ve wasted opportunities and years with a good for nothing man" - Kelly Handsome

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...