Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content


Nigerian lady recounts her experience with an Uncle who thought she will 'award him with her virginity'



Nigerian lady recounts her experience with an Uncle who thought she will
A Nigerian lady has narrated her near sexual-abuse experience with an 'Uncle' she described as her mentor, confidante and friend. 

According to @tillytate20, this Uncle thought she will 'award him her virginity' because he was the "kind of uncles mothers approved of."

The Twitter user who revealed that she stopped visiting and calling the man after he demanded for sex after she turned 19, said he nearly cried and went berserk when she told him she has already had sex. 

She tweeted; 

When I turned 19, I went to visit the uncle I was closest too. He was my mentor, confidante and friend and when he made a move to kiss me and I moved away he said "Why are you denying me, I've been good waiting for you, didn't touch you, not all men could've waited"
A shiver ran through me because he insinuated he could have raped me but didn't because he thought I would award him my virginity. He was the uncle, mothers approved of because he was decent, the one that comes to the house without calling, the one that's trusted.
That was the last day I called him uncle or visited him and when I told him I've already had sex, he went berserk, nearly cried. It was so funny to watch. That was the day I said NO to male mentors, that was the day I started asking men around me"what do you want?"

Nigerian lady recounts her experience with an Uncle who thought she will
Nigerian lady recounts her experience with an Uncle who thought she will



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...