Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content
, 


Diamond Platnumz lost interest in our relationship, but I don't want our son to grow up without a father - Tanasha Donna



Kenyan media personality, Tanasha Donna has finally disclosed why her relationship with Tanzanian music star Diamond Platnumz ended, days after she confirmed they were no longer together. 

In an interview with True Love Magazine, Ms Donna said she called off their engagement after the Tanzanian music star lost interest in their relationship. She further revealed that she realized she was the only one trying to make the relationship work after failing to meet Platnumz's expectation. 

The media personality said; 

“At some point I got a bit lost, because now a child is involved and now, I’m thinking about my son not just me, I don’t want my son to grow up without a father. I’m really trying to fight for this relationship, but I can’t be the only one fighting, so I had to think of what’s best for me and my son too. Towards the end things were getting rocky, for about 6 months but we were still trying to see how we can make it work and then it got to a point where you see the other person has just lost interest.
"And it’s not because of anything emotional but its because of not leaving up to certain expectations he had, but it’s not his fault because everybody is wired the way they are and when you don’t leave up to this person’s expectation, for some people its not easy to hang on. So, I feel that’s where things started going down, because I really wanted to be my own person as well as be in this relationship."


On if she regrets dating Diamond Platnumz, she said; 

"I have been in two serious relationship in my life and I learnt something in all these relationships and I never have regrets regardless. Everything happens for a reason and its never failure but always a lesson. A lot of women tend to lose themselves -including me I have been there; you enter this relationship and you lose yourself and you start to get comfortable. And when you get comfortable in a relationship, its not a good thing.”

Ms Donna also revealed that she is not getting into any relationship soon. She said; 

"No more relationships for now, maybe after two to three years, now I’m married to my grind."


The media personality disclosed that she left back the car gift Diamond Platnumz got her in Tanzania. She added; 

“The car is in Tanzania. I had no interest in taking it coz I have my car here, my BMW, its actually in the garage messed up. I’m not gonna leave a relationship then I’m like I’m taking the car or taking this, you can have it. I can get myself a car or anything I need and that’s what matters."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...