Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content

Rihanna’s father reveals he tested positive for Coronavirus and the singer sent him a ventilator 




Rihanna?s father reveals he tested positive for Coronavirus and the singer sent him a ventilator?
Rihanna's father has revealed how the singer came through for him after he tested positive for Coronavirus. 

Ronald Fenty, 66, who has had a rocky relationship with his daughter said he feared for his life after battling coronavirus.

He disclosed that Rihanna did everything possible to make sure he beat the virus and even had to send a ventilator for him to have on hand at his Caribbean home after she received the news. 

Speaking in an interview with The Sun, the 66-year-old Barbados-native said: “My daughter, Robyn, was checking in on me every day. I feared the worst. I thought I was going to die, honestly,” he admitted to the UK publication. 

Discussing his symptoms, he said: “I got a fever up inside of my nose. I had a fever across my lips. It was just a lot of fever,” he recalled. It resulted in him being quarantined at an isolation center where he says he was able to make a full recovery just after 14 days.

Ronald then praised his daughter for sending him a ventilator once she learned of the news.

“I have to say, 'I love you so much, Robyn,’” he added. “She did so much for me. I appreciate everything she has done.”

The 66-year-old who has been declared “virus-free” cautioned “everybody to stay home” as the number of cases continues to spike up.

“This is a serious situation. More serious than people realize. Please stay home,” he warned.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...