Welcome to Thomspon's blog🎯 Skip to main content


'Real-Life Barbie' with the 'biggest lips in the world' shows off huge new pout after 20th filler Injection (photos)



A 'Real-Life Barbie' who believes she has the biggest lips in the world has undergone her 20th lip injection.

Andrea Ivanova, from Bulgaria, has spent thousands of pounds on more than 20 hyaluronic acid lip injections in her bid to be more 'fashionable'

The 22-year-old who recently had her latest injection took to Instagram to reveal her ever-growing pout.


The Instagram star captioned one photo she shared with the hashtags “#love #bigger #lips” as fans praised her for her appearance, with one saying: “Bigger is better”. Another added: “I love Andreas perfect big  lips”


Andrea, who began her transformation in 2018, has spent £135 for each treatment but admitted she has lost count of how much she has spent over the years.

'I like my new lips a lot, it was hard to eat after the injection and two to three days after the procedure gets more difficult,' she said.

'I feel great to have even more but some doctors think it's enough, though I still want them bigger. My doctor said he will do more injections for me but said I have to wait for at least two months.'


She continued: 'There are no restrictions to what I can eat. I think my lips are lovely, I love them. I am not sure if they are the biggest lips in the world but they are one of the biggest, I think.' 

Last year, it was revealed Andrea had gone under the needle 15 times, quadrupling the size of her lips in a bid to be 'more fashionable'.  

She said at the time: 'I have visited almost all clinics for aesthetic procedures in Sofia and I put in my lips almost all kinds of lips fillers.'



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Treatment of hair with egg white

Egg White for Hair Treatment Risks Outlook Egg protein and hair When you crack open a  raw egg , you reveal two distinct parts: the  yellow egg yolk  and egg white (albumen). While the yolk contains all the  fat in the egg , the egg white contains most of the protein. Egg whites are complete proteins  containing all the essential amino acids. You need protein in your diet to build, maintain, and replace the tissues in your body — including your hair. Protein for healthy hair The hair shaft has three layers: Medulla.  This is the soft, inner layer of the hair shaft, only seen in large and thick hairs. Cortex.  This middle layer of the hair shaft provides the hair’s strength, color, and texture. Cuticle.  This is the thin, colorless outer layer of the hair shaft that protects the cortex. Your hair shaft is largely keratin, a fibrous protein that is also the mainstructural component of your nails. When you...
I lost my beauty complex, house and cars in Abule Ado gas explosion - Actress Nkiru Umeh Nollywood actress, Nkiru Umeh has disclosed that she is one of the victims of Abule Ado gas explosion which destroyed properties and also claimed many lives.  According to the actress, the explosion which occurred while they were in church destroyed her beauty complex, her house and cars. Nkiru who expressed gratitude of surviving the incident which didn't claim the life of any member of her family, revealed that her neighbours who were at home died.  She wrote;  My beauty complex and my house were directly opposite Bethlehem girls college and the explosion happened right in front of the school. Everything went down. I thank God for life. Still in shock to even talk but my anger is that the media houses and the government are lying to the public. All the same. It is well. I will narrate on this more when am out of shock. For now my hands are still sh...
Author Jacqueline Wilson comes out as gay at 74, reveals she's been living with her partner Trish for 18 years Jacqueline Wilson has publicly come out as gay at the age of 74.  The bestselling and Iconic children's author made the announcement in an interview with The Guardian and said she decided to go public ahead of releasing Love Frankie, her new gay love story. The English writer also opened up on her 18-year relationship with her partner Trish, who she met at a party after the dissolution of her marriage to police officer William Millar Wilson. Jacqueline and William were married from 1965 to 2004.  Speaking to the publication, she said: 'I've never really been in any kind of closet. It would be such old news for anybody that has ever known anything much about me. Even the vaguest acquaintance knows perfectly well that we are a couple'.  Explaining that her mother was ‘appalled’ at her relationship, she said: ‘That wasn’t too...